{news} NO one in New Haven wrote in McKinney?? YES WE DID

MaryAnne Davis mrdweezel at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 07:05:14 EST 2008

I wrote in McKinney/Clemente and another few I'm sure
did as well, maybe a lot.  Are there any towns in CT
that counted them?  What has happened in the other
states that were write-in status?

MaryAnne

--- Ronna Stuller <rstuller at snet.net> wrote:

> Connecticut Green Party - Part of the GPUS
> http://www.ctgreens.org/ -
> http://www.greenpartyus.org/
>

> This is getting weirder and weirder.  As I've said
before, I received
 (on Election Day) a letter from the SOTS listing the
registered write-
 in Presidential candidates.  Have no idea why they
sent it to me.....
 The letter also stated that the list could not be
posted but would be   made available - without comment
- upon request.
> (If anyone thinks a   copy of the letter would be
helpful, I can scan it...)

> Ronna
>

> On Nov 12, 2008, at 10:29 PM, Jean de Smet wrote:
>
> > We were told there were no registered candidates.
> I had to vote for  Nader, tho I definitely wanted to
vote for McKinney.