{news} BAD WEATHER:Maybe We Should Cancel The Road Show In Willimantic And Set Up Another Date

Mike DeRosa smderosa at cox.net
Tue Jan 27 11:18:25 EST 2009

Maybe We Should Cancel The Road Show In Willimantic And Set Up Another Date:
Please give me some feedback:

Here is the Nat. Weather Service Forecast for This WED:

Wednesday: Snow and sleet before 2pm, then rain, possibly mixed with sleet.
The snow could be heavy at times. High near 36. East wind between 6 and 8
mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow
and sleet accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

Wednesday Night: Rain before 1am, then a slight chance of snow and sleet
between 1am and 3am. Low around 24. North wind between 9 and 13 mph. Chance
of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and
quarter of an inch possible.

Sleet does not sound good.

Please let me know what you think.

Sincerely,