{news} ROAD SHOW CANCELLED WILL HAVE NEW DATE SOON

Mike DeRosa smderosa at cox.net
Tue Jan 27 13:14:05 EST 2009

Greens:

After getting feedback from 5 people we have decided that the Green Road
Show has Been Cancelled for his WED because of the forecast of snow and
sleet on Wed. night.   I have a call in to set up a new time for the Road
Show in Willimantic CT.

The regular SCC meeting is on for tonight.

Here is the Nat. Weather Service Forecast for Tues(today):

This Afternoon: Partly sunny, with a high near 29. North wind around 7 mph.

Tonight: Snow likely, mainly after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 19. Calm
wind becoming east between 4 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New
snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Hope to see some of you tonight.

Sincerely,

Mike Derosa