{news} FPVA statement on Honduras [fpva-foro] Propuesta de Pronunciamiento sobre el Golpe de Estado en Honduras)

Justine McCabe justinemccabe at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 1 06:25:50 EDT 2009

Re: [fpva-foro] Propuesta de Pronunciamiento sobre el GolpDear CT Greens,

RE: GPUS response to the Honduran coup

In the spirit of support for our sister greens in the Federation of the Green Parties of the Americas FPVA), the IC endorsed the statement below offered by the Green Party of Nicaragua.
.
As Tony Affigne, IC member and one of 2 GPUS representatives to the FPVA indicates in this message, the IC is preparing a more extensive statement on the crisis to be used within the US especially.
Peace,
Justine