{news} Fw: Solicitation for Evergreen Section [arts/entertainment] of Green Pages

edubrule edubrule at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 7 17:57:36 EDT 2009

This was sent to the Connecticut Green Party website (www.ctgreens.org) via greens at ctgreens.org .  I've deleted the sender's e-mail address--if you'd like it, e-mail me.
--Ed DuBrule
----- Original Message -----
From: [Barbara Rodgers-Hendricks]
To: greens at ctgreens.org and many other e-mail addresses
Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2009 5:51 PM
Subject: Solicitation for Evergreen Section of Green Pages

Hi Friends,

I have recently assumed responsibility for the Evergreen section in Green Pages.  This is the section devoted to entertainment and the arts.  I am looking for poets, song writers, folks who have published books or essays, cartoonists, comic strip writers.  If you know of a Green who would be willing to submit his/her work for publication in Green Pages, please let me know.

We might publish a poem, essay, or song lyrics.  We could review a book and give information for purchase.  If a song has been recorded, we could give a link for it.  We would also consider cartoons and comic strips.

We're looking for material by Greens and/or about Greens.  I would appreciate your assistance very much.

Peace,

Barbara Rodgers-Hendricks

Green Party of Florida

Editorial Board, Green Pages