{news} Fw: Come join me on Citizen's Alliance for National Health Insurance

edubrule edubrule at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 7 18:00:08 EDT 2009

Network EmailThis was sent to the CT Green Party website (www.ctgreens.org) via greens at ctgreens.org.  I've deleted the sender's e-mail address.  If you'd like it, e-mail me.
--Ed DuBrule
----- Original Message -----
From: [Marcia]
To: greens at ctgreens.org
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 3:45 PM
Subject: Come join me on Citizen's Alliance for National Health Insurance

            Join me on Citizen's Alliance for National Health Insurance
            Enough talk already... together let's just get it done!

                  Marcia Do you want to go door to door in your neighborhood with fliers about HR676? We could order T-shirts? Please add your zipcode to the mix.
                  Click to Join

                  About Citizen's Alliance for National Health Insurance
                  A network to promote the passage of HR676: the National Healthcare bill already in committee.
                          Blogs
                        Events
                        Discussions
                        Groups
                       Music
                        Photos
                        Videos

            To control which emails you receive on Citizen's Alliance for National Health Insurance, click here