{news} CTGP flyers

David Bedell dbedellgreen at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 13 12:34:59 EDT 2009

I've uploaded better pdf versions of the flyers at
http://www.ctgreens.org/platform.shtml

    *      The Green Party of Connecticut
    *      Ten Key Values
    *      Universal Healthcare: Single Payer Is the Only Answer
    *      Be Counted for the Environment
    *      Nuclear Power: Neither Clean nor Green
    *      Reducing Global Warming Requires Leadership

Coming soon: flyers on Instant Runoff Voting and Drug Policy Reform, thanks
to Jerry Martin and the New Haven Green Party.

David Bedell