{news} Proposed agenda - voter list

Ronna Stuller rstuller at snet.net
Sun Mar 15 16:23:13 EDT 2009

Thanks for following up on this, Mike.  I hope you get the list of
registered Greens tomorrow for free.  That is what we need urgently
for our annual meeting/election.

I believe that for election support it is worthwhile to spend the
$300, if necessary, for the entire voter database.  That's not quite
as urgent, though. As I stated before, I am willing put up the $300,
but unfortunately have had a crazy week and didn't get to call the
SOTS office.

Ronna