{news} Fwd: [usgp-dx] Single-Payer press conference on C-Span (from SinglePayerAction.org)

Tim McKee thebiggreenpicture at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 16:17:43 EST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Scott McLarty <scottmclarty at hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 1:06 PM
Subject: [usgp-dx] Single-Payer press conference on C-Span (from
SinglePayerAction.org)
To: natlcomaffairs at green.gpus.org

Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 08:55:26 -0500 (EST)
From: Single Payer Action <action at singlepayeraction.org>
Subject: Single Payer Press Conference Live on C-Span Today 10 a.m. EST

Good morning.

Single Payer Action will be holding a press conference this morning at the
National Press Club.

C-Span is scheduled to cover the press conference live at 10 a.m. EST.

And will play it a number of times over the holiday weekend.

At the press conference, Single Payer Action will call on Congress to defeat
the Obama insurance industry bailout bill.

Start from scratch.

And pass single payer for the American people.

You can see Single Payer Action's story about the press conference here.
http://www.singlepayeraction.org/blog/?p=1745

And you can watch the press conference here.
http://cspan.org/
http://www.c-spanarchives.org/program/290251-1

Thank you for your ongoing support.

Together we will secure single payer national health insurance for the
American people.

Onward to single payer

Russell Mokhiber

Single Payer Action
(http://www.singlepayeraction.org)
To send a message to the list, write to:
Natlcomaffairs at green.gpus.org
To unsubscribe or change your list options, go to:

You must know your password to do this.

If you can't figure out how to
unsubscribe, as a last resort only,
send a message OFF LIST to
steveh at olypen.com

If your state delegation changes, please see:
http://gp.org/committees/nc/documents/delegate_change.html

To report violations of listserv protocol, write to
forummanagers at lists.gp-us.org

For other information about the National Committee, see:
http://gp.org/committees/nc/

--
Tim McKee -National Committee of the Green Party for the state of
Connecticut, New Britain,CT