[TDA_wg] Splinter TDA meeting at IAU GA?

Paul Groot p.groot at astro.ru.nl
Mon Jun 8 15:36:32 EDT 2015

Hi,

I will not attend at all. Too expensive and unfortunately too few
topics of my immediate interest...

Kind regards,
Paul

--
-----
Prof.dr. Paul Groot

Institute for Mathematics, Astrophysics & Particle Physics
Department of Astrophysics 	   p.groot at astro.ru.nl
Radboud University Nijmegen	   t:(+31)-24-3652801
P.O. Box 9010, MC 62		   f:(+31)-24-3652807
NL - 6500 GL Nijmegen		   r: HG 02.729
The Netherlands			   www.astro.ru.nl