[TDA_wg] IAU GA splinter meeting for TDA WG

Prajval Shastri prajval.shastri at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 13:53:48 EDT 2015

I think the legwork to continue as a WG under B2 can be done right away.
The SM can be used for the invaluable face-to-face discussions. I suggest
discussing (a) incubation of conferences for 2017 AND 2018, (b) evaluation
of the web portal, and (c) mechanisms for promoting intellectual exchange
on methodologies with other ogranisations.

Also, just a clarification: are these emails also going to the new will-be
members of the IAU who we know are interested in the TDA WG?

Best

Prajval