[TDA_wg] WWT RFI Deadline Extended

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Sat May 16 14:38:11 EDT 2015

An opportunity for members of the TDA WG,

The appended Request for Information should be of interest to diverse astronomical institutions, in particular in the time domain.  WorldWide Telescope has been a remarkable project and includes hooks for time domain data sets.  Tools like WWT (few and far between) could be integrated into observatory operations, survey and follow-up observing, data reduction, pipeline processing, and data portals community-wide to elevate astronomical user interfaces to the next level.

Rob
—

PS - This is my first attempt to send an attachment to the list - apologies if further attempts prove necessary.

—