[TDA_wg] New IAU Members

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Tue Oct 27 13:14:39 EDT 2015

Hello IAU Time Domain WG members,

The General Secretary has released the list of new IAU members. Cross-checking with the Letter of Intent for the TDA commission shows at least twenty of your names and a 77% “paperwork-completion” rate of those who said they would be filling out the forms. That’s a pretty good batting average or return on investment depending on whether one prefers sports or financial metaphors :-)

Once the EC acts on Division B’s request to reconstitute the WG at the divisional level we will arrange to get all the new names added to the official ranks. Non-IAU members should be able to appear as Associates of the working group and we’ll tender those requests as well.

Congratulations to all!

Rob Seaman
Chair, IAU Time Domain WG
LPL