[Thali-talk] Some changes

Yaron Goland yarong at microsoft.com
Mon Apr 20 18:22:17 EDT 2015

Note: Look up, this is the public list. [😊]

Wenhui Lu who has been helping us with stuff we can't talk about has finished the thankless project he did so well and so will be moving on to his next assignment.

Meanwhile we have a brand new team member that will help us with node.js work, please welcome Sreejumon Purayil!

I fixed an over site on our team page, Doug Seven, our PM extraordinaire hadn't been listed. Now he is.

I also created a dedicated Alumni Page - http://thaliproject.org/alumni to list out the folks who have helped Thali. Thanks to Jon Udell, Stefan Gordon, Ivan Judson, James Spring, Jason Poon and Tim Park! Your efforts helped us get as far as we have.

            Yaron