[Thali-talk] Thali daily status - 8/20/2015

Yaron Goland yarong at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 20 11:42:07 EDT 2015

Matt - He worked with Toby to find a nasty bug that was causing us to fail retries and fixed that. He is now waiting for his story 0 PR to be approved (blocked on Jukka's code) and then he will submit his mux tests to story 0.0 and start working on story 0.0.1 (Identity Exchange).

Yaron - Spent about 1/2 the day on Jukka's PR and 1/2 the day on phone calls with various folks.

David - He has the existing PostCard app now running on his iPhones so he can start the process of moving his new PostCard app to run on the Thali framework. We agreed he would target story 0 for now just so we can get in a PR and do a code review.

Luke - He is writing the rough draft of the mail he will send out to the CouchDB and PouchDB mailing lists explaining his understanding of how ATTS_SINCE works.

Jukka - He is fixing the various issues I found in my PR review. Once that is done he will focus on making sure the BLE code is clean and we will put in some tests to decide if we should release it in story 0.0.

Oguz - They received the new USB hubs and are now testing them. They need a few days to shake out the system and hope to do our first test run on Monday.

Toby - He worked with Matt to find that bug in the Mux code and is now working on designing our eventual consistency framework to use for our ACL/Notification/Quota infrastructure. He should have a design proposal on Monday or so.