[Thali-talk] Thali daily status - 8/24/2015

Yaron Goland yarong at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 24 11:54:33 EDT 2015

Matt - We had a long chat on Friday about identity exchange and he is working on it today with an eye to doing a PR for it tomorrow.

Yaron - Most of Friday was spent on the phone with various people. But I did get Srikanth's PR fixed and fully submitted which gives us our new test framework as well as story 0.0. I also made a dent into Jukka's PR. Today I will be mostly trying to finish Jukka and Toby's PRs.

David - He is just cleaning up postcard code now and should have a submission of the new UX to story 0 tomorrow.

Luke - He finished the first draft of the atts_since mail and will be doing some edits today.

Jukka - He is responding to my review comments on his PR as well as working on our new perf framework.

Oguz - We have the new continuous integration system up and running!

Toby - He has a first pass proposal for how to handle eventual consistency for our ACL/Notification/Quota framework. But he needs to do a bit more work to evaluate possibly using indexes for this. Meanwhile he is going to work tomorrow with Oguz to get Thali_CordovaPlugins working with Oguz's continuous integration system.