[Thali-talk] Daily Status Update 8/31/2015

Matthew Podwysocki Matthew.Podwysocki at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 31 14:13:27 EDT 2015

All:

This is Matt stepping in for Yaron where I will be working both today and tomorrow in his place, followed by Toby Bradshaw for the duration of my trip to NodeConf.EU to speak about Thali and its role in the Internet of Things.  We had a rather light turnout this morning due to a Bank Holiday in the UK.

Matt – currently working on the story 001 comments from Yaron and merging story 0 ThaliReplicationManager to story 00 and story 001.  Hoping to have all complete by tomorrow.  Tests for the identity exchange should also be finished.

Matt