[Thali-talk] Thali daily status - 8/28/2015

Yaron Goland yarong at microsoft.com
Fri Aug 28 13:01:07 EDT 2015

Matt - Finished up the identity exchange logic and is writing up a bunch of tests.

Yaron - Most of the day was spent on phone calls with team members. The end of the day I did finish Toby's code review for story 0 and started into David's.

David - Went through my review comments. Briefed him on the story 0.0.1 UX. He should start working on that.

Jukka - He can't quite stop himself from working on the BLE code (even though he really isn't supposed to be) and has run into a nasty problem where the BLE code isn't work at all on the Samsung S6. Realistically he won't stop chewing on the code until he fixes it and can then get back to what he is supposed to be doing which is the perf framework.

Oguz - Just released a refactored version of JXcore for Cordova that we need to pick up.

Toby - He finished responding to all of my code review comments. He is still working on CI issues, checking a few things that bug him on story 0 and otherwise working on the eventual consistency framework we need for Notifications, ACLs and Quotas.