[Thali-talk] Thali daily status - 8/27/2015

Yaron Goland yarong at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 27 16:00:05 EDT 2015

Matt - Still working away on the identity exchange logic.

Yaron - Got Jukka's PRs approved and spent the bulk of yesterday reviewing Toby's quite excellent code. Today is mostly phone calls and trying to finish up the Toby review.

David - He submitted his PR and is now working on creating a version of the app that doesn't use a refresh button.

Jukka - He spent yesterday working on the BLE code for Android but now is back to work on performance because the central controller he is building for our perf tests is actually needed for all of our 'live' tests to prevent race conditions (thanks to Toby for pointing this out).

Oguz - Working through various issues in the test framework with Toby.

Toby - Debugging the test framework and going through my issues.