[Thali-talk] Thali daily status - 8/26/2015

Yaron Goland yarong at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 26 11:26:40 EDT 2015

Matt - He submitted the PR for 0.0.1 but didn't include the tests! So now he needs to get those tests done.

Yaron - Spent yesterday on lots of calls then finished reviewing all of Jukka's code and started into Toby's code. Today he should get Jukka's code checked in and hopefully finish reviewing Toby's code.

David - He should get his PR in today and then needs to look at dealing with both basic testing as well as supporting story 0.0 and 0.0.1.

Jukka - He finished responding to my comments and is now going back to work on our performance framework.

Oguz - He needs to put in support for notifying our coordinator server of which devices are going to be part of a test.

Toby - He is making a video for our internal review and starting to respond to my code review comments. In parallel he is working on the eventual consistency framework.