[Thali-talk] Yaron's Weekly Update - 2/23/2014

Yaron Goland yarong at microsoft.com
Mon Feb 23 15:08:25 EST 2015

One Week Ago:

  *   TL;DR - Updated Tor Onion Proxy Library and node-gyp-count projects, infinite amount of paperwork and started on testing JXCore out.
  *   Monday - Vacation!!!
  *   Tuesday - Interviewed a candidate for our team. Reviewed Jukka's first check in for Wi-Fi direct test code. Lots of digging through emails. Stuff I can't talk about.
  *   Wednesday - Released new version of Tor Onion Proxy Library with full testing of binaries on all supported platforms and updated node-gyp-count projects.
  *   Thursday - Infinite emails from stuff I can't talk about. Did a recruiting call with a potential candidate.
  *   Friday - Spent day trying to get iOS dev environment running and testing out JXCore. Didn't have much success but that's understandable given how raw my iOS skills are and how little documentation there is on JXCore. Thankfully the JXCore folks sent me some material that should make Monday more successful.

Next Week:

  *   Get JXCore working
  *   More stuff I can't quite talk about.
  *   Finally start working on mutual TLS auth support code in Node.js