[Thali-talk] Thali daily status - 7/21/2015

Yaron Goland yarong at microsoft.com
Tue Jul 21 18:24:52 EDT 2015

Matt - Making a video of the post card app, mostly for an internal review but we will also probably publicly post it. He then needs to debug an issue with a random postcard app failure as well as dig his way through all the comments I made on his last PR.

Srikanth - He is going to submit PRs with his latest changes and lock down the drop down code for 0.0.

Oguz - He is doing fit and finish on the Apple store app just to make sure it isn't rejected for some reason like bad color. He almost have the Node 12 v8 running both with Node 12 code but also with Node 10 code. The motivation for making the new v8 run with the old Node 10 code is that there are still apparently stability issues with Node 12 (independent of JXCore) and so there is a motivation to backport features to Node 10 which is generally more stable while Node 12 firms up.

Yaron - Yesterday we had the usual one hour stand up followed by a call with our new dev, Toby followed by a three hour call with Brian and David to review Brian's iOS code followed by a metric done of tech lead stuff I had to dig through. Today I have a long call with Toby and David to get Toby up to speed and more tech lead stuff.

Sreejumon - He is finishing up the install script and hopefully will then start working on the eventual consistency framework we need for ACLS/Notifications/Quotas.

David - He spent a bunch of time with me yesterday on the call with Brian and a bunch of time with me today on the call with Toby and generally moving the ball forward on the TCP/IP relay.