[Thali-talk] Thali daily status - 7/20/2015

Yaron Goland yarong at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 20 11:59:55 EDT 2015

Matt - We have a bug in story 0 that the native code is no longer pushing up discovery events. I will go debug that but in the meantime Matt is reviewing a PR I submitted to his code base, responding to the endless comments I made on his last mega PR and will continue to fill out the tests including putting in simple support for testing against multiple devices at once.

Srikanth - He was off on Friday. Today he is working on dealing with some async calls and then will finish up the 0.0. UX.

Oguz - Today (tomorrow?) the app store app should go out and 0.4 work continues.

Yaron - Spent a big chunk of Friday working with David to help him make progress. Finished reviewing Matt's mega-PR. Was able to replicate the test failures Matt is seeing. It looks like something broke in the Java code and discovery events aren't making it up the stack. Today will be spent debugging that. I also have a code walk through with Brian to reviewing his iOS code and spend an hour or so with David on his iOS code.

Sreejumon - He spent Friday finishing the install scripts for the Cordova project. But it turns out there is an extra step needed he hadn't implement so he'll do that and then he'll start working on ACLs.

David - He spent a big part of Friday with me pair programming. We will work a little today because I have to focus on getting story 0 for Android working but he is now starting to set up the TCP/IP relays we need to exit story -1. He also has a code walk through today with Brian on his iOS code.