[Thali-talk] Thali daily status - 7/28/2015

Yaron Goland yarong at microsoft.com
Tue Jul 28 12:27:15 EDT 2015

Matt - Yesterday he worked on the native tests and today he should continue doing that. This is for story 0.0.

Srikanth - Yesterday he implemented a slightly less ugly work around to the race condition and today he is starting to study our test framework so he can figure out how to test his story 0.0 code.

Yaron - Most of yesterday was figuring out how to secure Express-PouchDB's endpoints with ACLs. Today I will be working with Sreejumon on his issues, I have a few meetings and will then get back to the ACL work.

Sreejumon - He spent yesterday in hand to hand combat with Node.js trying to figure out why the install script he wrote isn't successfully installing the way he wants. Today we will continue that work. Once the work is done we can release story 0 on Android. I will work with him today to see if I can help get him unblocked.