[Thali-talk] Thali daily status - 6/29/2015

Yaron Goland yarong at microsoft.com
Mon Jun 29 13:18:35 EDT 2015

Matt - He finished up a bunch of replication tests and then spent most of Friday with me doing pair programming on the mux layer. Today he will continue the pair programming as he gets ready to own the full integration of our entire stack for story 0.

Srikanth - He spent Friday working with Sreejumon to learn the postcard app and getting it running on his Windows box. But he ran into an issue with Android. He is going to work today with Oguz to figure out the Android issue and then he is going to finish up some code he owes Oguz to finish up the crypto submission. With that done he will then go off and deal with getting 0.0 working in preparation for Matt finishing up his work.

David - He ended up spending a bunch of time on Friday trying to get Android working so he could compare that to iOS. But he wasn't able to get it fully working and I asked him to please stop because right now it's more important that we get iOS working. So today he should be focusing on getting the TCP bridge working on iOS so we can finally get out of story -1.

Jukka - He fixed a few more issues with the native layer but those aren't checked into main because we are doing an integration freeze while Matt gets everything working together. In the meantime Jukka is going to go investigate how much data he can shove into SSDP.

Oguz - He is working on some level down bugs that aren't supposed to affect us, his folks are checking Srikanth's code and helping get Srikanth unblocked on his Android issue.

Yaron - I spent Friday pair programming with Matt and will spend today do that as well. We made a ton of progress in error handling and today we need to get the code working against the live Android code before integrating it end to end.