[Thali-talk] Daily Status 9/1/2015

Matthew Podwysocki Matthew.Podwysocki at microsoft.com
Tue Sep 1 10:58:08 EDT 2015

All:

This is Matt Podwysocki stepping in for Yaron once again.  I will be on leave for the rest of the week and next with the trip to NodeConf.EU and Nordic.JS.

Jukka – Going forward with the unit testing framework. Throughout the process has been a learning experience on Node and has been running into a few issues that he has since resolved.  Tomorrow he will be pushing something out for general consumption.

Toby – Had a major regression on iOS on Friday which has since been fixed over the weekend.  Today we will get out the fixes to the Story 0 branch and then published to NPM.

David – Finished a few issues for Story 0 including adding sorting so that when a refresh happens they do not appear in random order.  He has also added a human readable last edited date so that we can tell how new the data is.  Now moving onto Story 0.0.1 with the Identity Exchange UX.

Matt – Addressed most of Yaron’s comments with both the code and the documentation.  Outstanding yet is the specification for the string length of the friendly name given the constraints of the public key hash.  Will be working on unit testing today for Story 0.0.1.

Matt