[Thali-talk] Thali daily status - 9/8/2015

Yaron Goland yarong at microsoft.com
Tue Sep 8 14:10:45 EDT 2015

Yaron - Just got back from vacation. Today I will be reviewing Toby's story 0 code fixes and making sure his expanded testing works against Android.

David - He is fighting with iOS not wanting to work properly with Polymer. He is also supposed to send me a PR with his mocks of the native interfaces so we can make sure they are correct.

Jukka - He is finishing up the perf framework. He needs to output tests results.

Oguz - Helping us with CI issues.

Toby - He finished up the story 0 work and is going to write the tests we need of the thali replication manager to release story 0.0.