[Thali-talk] Thali daily status - 9/10/2015

Yaron Goland yarong at microsoft.com
Thu Sep 10 12:09:31 EDT 2015

Yaron - Yesterday was spent in various calls but most of the day was spent hacking through releasing story 0, writing the blog article, dealing with issues on the postcard repo, etc. Today will hopefully be spent in a quick review of David's mocks and then working on 0.0.1.

David - He is finishing up some UX issues on iOS but mostly is focusing on getting ready to release the new postcard app. We agreed he will release it as part of story 0.0.1.

Jukka - He worked a lot yesterday on our performance testing framework and getting it to work side by side with our existing testing. Next step will be to start moving over our existing testing to using the coordination server he built so we can get rid of our test race conditions and get ready to start running our tests in the continuous integration environment.

Oguz - We mostly discussed how Nubisa plans on getting to node 4.x support. The answer is - piecemeal. They will port over new libraries like the new crypto, buffers, etc. one b one.

Toby - He is finishing up the tests for story 0.0. Hopefully we can release it tomorrow!

Luke - He's back from vacation! Realistically he is going to be digging out of email for a few days and will then get back to working on atts_since.