[Thali-talk] Thali daily status - 9/11/2015

Yaron Goland yarong at microsoft.com
Fri Sep 11 16:06:06 EDT 2015

David - He is waiting on me to review his mocks but otherwise is working on getting rid of the awful refresh button he inherited in the postcard app's new UX.

Jukka - He rewrote our existing tests to use his new coordination server. He still has a bug having to do with trying to run multiple TAPE instances and is waiting for me to review his code to make sure we are happy with the design.

Luke - He is finishing digging out of email and related administrivia and will write up a summary of atts-since and start trying to implement it in PouchDB!

Oguz - Still trying to see (in his off time) if he can get a clean way to let us turn the radio stacks off and on on iOS programmatically for testing purposes.

Toby - He has finished the 0.0 tests but is chasing down a bug in the tests that is preventing replication from functioning correctly. He will then start working on continuous integration (once I get Jukka's code reviewed).

Yaron - Phone calls, meetings, email. Sigh... most of today is getting sucked up in a similar way but I should actually get to review David and Jukka's code!