[Thali-talk] Tor Onion Proxy Library - Please add support for Sdk 10

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Thu Feb 11 11:00:47 EST 2016

Hanz,

You can also easily your app with Orbot, Tor on Android app, using our
NetCipher SDK:
https://guardianproject.info/code/netcipher

This works for most applications, unless you require some advanced use
of Tor, or do not want to require a separate dependency for your users.

Best,
  Nathan

--
  Nathan of Guardian