[YARDStick] yardstick with windows 10

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Tue May 3 16:21:40 EDT 2016

On 3 May 2016 at 20:25, billy boutin <billyboutin at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi to all will the yardstick one work on windows 10 and how do I do that
> what do I need to run and so on

There's no reason that YARDStick One and RfCat can't run on Windows
10, although I'm currently waiting to hear back about a bug that may
be affecting Windows 10 users.

In order to run RfCat on Windows you will need to install and
configure libUSB for Windows (I would guess with the Zadig driver).
You will also need to have a working Python 2.7 environment.  Neither
of these should be too hard to work through.

Once we have the results of the Windows 10 firmware test, perhaps
someone with Windows knowledge will be able to help with more precise
steps.

Dominic