[YARDStick] yardstick with windows 10

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Tue May 3 16:59:47 EDT 2016

On 3 May 2016 at 21:52, billy boutin <billyboutin at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Ok thank you  mean libusb you mean plug in the yardstick one and then use
> zadig to install driver.
> Is Python 2.7 something that you download on to a computer so that I can run
> rfcat and wait for the test of the firmware to arrive.

Yes, you can get Python for Windows from here:
https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-2711/

And download RfCat from here:
https://bitbucket.org/atlas0fd00m/rfcat/get/5ae972137e14.zip

However, I have no idea of the other settings, etc that will need to
be adjusted to run on Windows, so I would recommend waiting until we
know if the firmware change is recognised and then proceed from there.

Dominic