{news} October 27th, 2004 Meeting on Universal Health Care at Yale U.

Charlie Pillsbury chapillsbury at igc.org
Fri Oct 15 21:35:41 EDT 2004

Message----- Original Message -----
From: Naomi Shaiken
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 7:23 PM
Subject: October 27th, 2004 Meeting on Universal Health Care at Yale U.

The Yale University ACLU, CT Physicians for National Health Plan, CT Call to Action are holding an important meeting on Universal Health Care!

October 27, 2004, Linsley-Chittenden , Room 102 (diagonal from the British Art Museum), High St and Chapel St.at 7:30pm.

Street parking may be difficult, there is a garage on York St., just before Chapel St. on the left side of the street, one block from L-C.

Participants:  Molly Zeff: Moderator (second year Yale student, ACLU member), Julian Ferholt, M.D. (CT Physicians for National Health Plan), John Battista, M.D. (CT Coalition for Universal Health Care) , Gretchen Vivier (CT Health Care For All), Naomi E. Shaiken (CT Call to Action).

Each panelist will speak  about 10 minutes, giving their reason for supporting Universal Health Care, then we will have an open Q & A from the audience to the panelists.

We are inviting all our Federal and State Legislators to attend.  We hope they accept . They will be recognized as "audience members''.

Mark your calendar!  Bring your friends, neighbors and relatives!  Send this to all your CT e-list!

Help us make this a great evening!

If you need driving directions, please contact Molly - molly.zeff at yale.edu