{news} I am tired of the treatment

Ehscouts at aol.com Ehscouts at aol.com
Wed Apr 27 08:56:49 EDT 2005

I ask for all of you that are supporting me on my campaign to forgive me  for
the way I am expressing my self on this email but I am tired of the
treatment giving to me by other members of the Green Party. When I join the  Green I
thought that this Party was different from the other Political Parties.  First
I feel that there are people that are discriminating against me.  At first I
thought the Green was about all White but by doing more research I  found that
the Green is opening to other race and countries. This is one of the  reason I
became Green.

Now, You see me working very hard in establishing a name for the Party in
New Britain. But I don't see the help and assistant. The other Parties they can
be as corruptive as they can be but when it comes to been supportive they all
 come together. All I see in the Green is a fight again each other. People
talking about unity but they don't practice what they say.

On April 29th you are all invited to a FREE event. To hear me announce my
candidacy for Mayor of New Britain. Most of the Green members have express to me
 that they are not going to be able to be there because of different reazons.
Now  I am asking my self, Do the Greens are supporting me or no? I am
including  instructions on how to get to the event and I hope that I will see all of
you at  this event. If I don't see the support instead of my announcement you
will hear  my step down of the race and from the Party. I am sorry to sound so
hard but  like other Candidates now or in the future will also like to see
the same  support. I am in the race for Mayor in New Britain but I am also
willing  100% to help other Green candidates in everything I can

>From New Haven:
Start at 91 North toward Hartford, Merge onto 9 North via exit 22N toward
New Britain, Take exit 26 toward Downtown New Britain, Stay straight to go onto
Columbus Blvd. Turn right on to High Street, end at 152 High

>From Waterbury:
Start at 84E merge on to 72E via exit 35 on the left toward New Britain,
Take exit 8 toward Columbus Blvd, Turn slight left onto Columbus Blvd, Left onto
High Street, end at 152 High Street.

>From Hartford:
Start at 84W toward Waterbury, merge onto 9S via exit 39A toward Newington,
Take exit 28A, Turn right onto E.Main Street, E. Main Street becomes Myrtle
Street, Turn right onto High Street, end at 152 High Street.

All of you that want to help with decoration or donating food need to be at
152 High Street by 6:00pm. Remember that for decoration we want to use the
Green  Colors.

Miguel Angel  Nieves
New Britain Mayoral Candidate
New Britain Green Party Co-Chairman

_www.nieves.politicalgateway.com_ (http://www.nieves.politicalgateway.com/)
Tel:  (860) 832-8141

Paid by Nieves for Mayor Campaign, Annette Alicea  -Treasurer