{news} Taking Back New Britain Continues

Ehscouts at aol.com Ehscouts at aol.com
Sat May 21 18:30:32 EDT 2005

Hello

I want to give thanks to all of you that came out today and walk with me. I
appreciate the Green Party support. The fight on taking back New Britain is
not  easy but together we can do it. We can take back New Britain. The people in
this  City is starting to realize that is time to say NO to the professional
politics.  Please sign up today to continue our walk. On June 4th we will be
knocking on  every door in the Community between Osgood Avenue and Nelson
Street. We need  more people to join our effort. We will be meeting in the corner
of Slater Road  and Osgood Ave at 2:00pm. If you are interested in walking with
me please give  me a call at 860-832-8141.

Please write to Newspapers and to your contact list and let them know about
our effort and that we are taking back New Britain. Thank you!

"Taking Back New Britain"

Miguel Angel Nieves
New Britain Mayoral Candidate
New  Britain Green Party Co-Chairman

_www.nieves.politicalgateway.com_ (http://www.nieves.politicalgateway.com/)
Tel:  (860) 832-8141

Paid by Nieves for Mayor Campaign, Annette Alicea  -Treasurer