{news} Green Party candidates on WNPR

David Bedell dbedellgreen at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 6 14:02:48 EDT 2006

In case you missed it on Wednesday, you can listen on the Web to the
archived interviews with 5 candidates:

http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wnpr/news.newsmain?action=article&ARTICLE_ID=976572

Green Party Candidates
WNPR's Where We Live

HARTFORD, CT (2006-10-04) Six years after Ralph Nader's historic run for
president, the Green Party has gained in national prominence - and has built
a large presence in the state. Their campaigns for Governor, Senate and
other statewide races have helped to push the debate of major issues.

But, the party still fights for relevance in a two-party system, and many
voters are still wondering about what the party stands for.

Today on Where We Live, we have five candidates from the Green party to talk
about the party's platform, and it's goals for this election, and we'd like
you to join the conversation.

© Copyright 2006, wnpr

--- In VoteThornton at yahoogroups.com, Martha Kelly <martha_s_kelly at ...>