{news} Patricia Kane announces candidacy for GP CT Secretary

Amy Vas Nunes amyvasnunes at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 18:30:58 EDT 2007

Wasn't the CLOSING date for nominations March 18? I belive Cliff and Tim
also put in bids AFTER that{by email and directly to EX}? This is unfair to
committe and people who prepare ballots, Many reminders went out. I wouls
like more information on Pat's prior political background with ootherParties
{where , what, when?|Background in Peace, Environmental and Social Justice?
Who makes up elections committee except Jeaan who should in theroy not be on
because she is a candidate?     Amy