{news} Green Party website inquiry--bicycling to work

edubrule edubrule at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 31 10:40:22 EDT 2007

     I respond to people (like Mary, below) who write to the Connecticut
Green Party website.  Is there anyone who has information on biking to work
in the Stamford area?  I'm not sure what Mary is looking for, but maybe
contact information for a bicyclists' association in Fairfield County, or
your own experience with bicycling to work (employer provides shower
facilities? ...), or statistics on how bicycling could save on air pollution and traffic congestion.
     You can respond to this listserve or to me at edubrule at sbcglobal.net .
I'll pass along information I receive to Mary.
--Ed