[YARDStick] YARDStick One with Windows 10 Host and VirtualBox Fedora 24 Guest OS

Roy Butler insatiant at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 01:56:51 EDT 2016

I've got the above mentioned configuration and would like to know if it's
currently workable or if I can help out with testing.  I've read some past
threads:

        https://pairlist10.pair.net/pipermail/yardstick/2016-May/000017.html
        https://pairlist10.pair.net/pipermail/yardstick/2016-May/000023.html

I've got python, libUSB, and the TI tools installed on Windows 10.  I've
also got python and RFCat installed on the Linux guest (as well as the udev
script), but 'rfcat -r' just reports "No Dongle Found".  I haven't got an
older Windows host (i.e. Windows 7, referenced in threads above), from
which it seems possible to recognize and re-flash the YARDStick One.

Roy